Well it’s been another exciting week filled with new adventures for this almost 8-month old baby, or so they tell me. Last Sunday, my parents, grandparents, and Mammie took me to a pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve and to pet/see farm animals-except there was a camel there, I felt he didn’t really fit in with the cows, goats, horses, and pigs. It was a fun day! I got a pumpkin larger than me to carve and take pictures with and pet every type of animal the pumpkin patch had to offer. I had such a large time that I napped for two hours after we left-it really wore me out. Like I’ve been telling you all, the life of a cute baby is exhausting.
My first Halloween is coming up and my Mom and Cici had a brilliant idea for what my costume will entail. I think I am going to be a Cabbage Patch Kid, yarn hair and all. Mom and Cici bought me a yarn hair wig to wear with the costume-I feel like this might be a dig against me because I don’t have a lot of hair yet (not that I can personally help that), but I won’t tell them I feel this way. I guess it’s cute, maybe a little funny. What do you all think? I think it’s a great first Halloween costume-definitely different, eye-catching, and Carson Claire appropriate. Well my loyal readers, I hope you’ve enjoyed my update. Stay tuned for more Carson Claire tales. Happy Fall!
- Fall is Here! (alexislroberts.wordpress.com)
- Wacky Kids Halloween Costumes: The Funniest, Weirdest, & Worst For 2013 (hollywoodlife.com)
- Halloween costume ideas for babies in carseats, strollers, or other things with wheels (rookiemoms.com)
- Pumpkins BIG, pumpkins small – picking the perfect of them all. (stylingmyeveryday.com)
- Turn Your Baby Into A Cabbage Patch Kid With This Cool Wig (inventorspot.com)